Bark in the Park 2020 has gone virtual!
Join us October 1-31, 2020 for Animal Care PA’s Virtual Bark in the Park
We are celebrating our 11th year hosting this fundraising event and we are shooting for the moon! For the safety of all our participants and to reach across the ENTIRE Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, we are excited to present a virtual race platform. This is an amazing opportunity for you to help FEED and CARE for Pennsylvania animals in need so come join the FUN!
How it works:
- Register for the race (100% of your registration fee goes directly to Animal Care PA!)
- Select your distance: Choose from a 5K, 10K or 1-Mile!
- Select whether or not you want to add-on a t-shirt!
- Run or walk on your own, any time between October 1-31, 2020
- Visit the RESULTS PAGE and upload your results before October 31, 2020 at 11:59 pm.
- Stay tuned for costume contest winners!
- All t-shirts will be mailed to you in the beginning of November
Don’t Forget About Our Virtual Costume Contest!
Have even more fun when you and/or your pet(s) dress up in costume and participate in our virtual contest. Prizes will be awarded to the top 5 participants (based on the number of votes collected) and mailed during the first week of November.
Guidelines and Rules for Participation:
- Entries MUST contain at least one animal, people are optional
- Participants MUST be registered for Bark in the Park (5K Run, 10K Run, or 1-Mile Walk)
- Instructions will be sent by email upon registration
- Medals will be awarded to top 5 entries, based on the number of votes collected
- $1= 1 vote
Prizes awarded during the first week of November
We Are Looking For Sponsors
Are you looking to make a difference in your community and help animals in need? You can do that by becoming a sponsor! Check out all sponsorship opportunities we have available! There's one for every budget!
Who Benefits From This Event?
Proceeds from this event go to fund Animal Care PA’s community-based programs that FEED and CARE for animals in need.
About Bark in the Park:
Bark in the Park, Animal Care PA's major annual fundraising event, includes a 5K run, 10K run and 1-mile dog walk as well as a pet costume contest. Proceeds benefit Animal Care PA’s 3 programs: FEED, CARE, EDUCATE. The FEED program, Henry’s Helping Paws, provides pet food for animals owned by senior citizens who struggle financially to provide for their beloved pets. The CARE program, The Last Chance, helps pay for veterinary care needed for animals owned or unowned, when funds otherwise are not available and are needed for life-saving efforts. The EDUCATE program provides scholarships to veterinary and veterinary technology students who demonstrate financial need and leadership skills.